Friday 6 May 2011

..argue..


sometimes you feel very very guilty..
blaming yourself it's not the solution..
because dirty deeds always hide somewhere and surround you with pleasure..
if it happen to me, i'm just stay calm,
even extra confident instead..
because i do believe in equality and balance of every single life..

my life is just a tiny little thing among a zillion rubbish..
so i can't expect more than a sweet ace random life of mine..

the thing is, i don't have nothing to regret at all in the past..
what can i say, i'm a fuckin damn artist for godsake..

so what is the point of all this ??
changing color? lost of faith? still dreaming? pagans?

keep telling me something that i don't know,
so i can still blaming you for all mistakes that ever happen to my life..
can i? of course, i got rights..
I mean, you already have your rights to judge between good and evil, don't you?

let me tell you something my fellow friends.. i ever heard this line on a story..
"how you can imagine that god, the creator of heaven and earth. and the source of life,
could possibly need you? you dont think he big enough to deliver his own messages?"
now it sounds more beautiful with this running text of mine..

i'm the one that has to die when the time is come,
so let me live my life, the way I want to.. and stay away from it..
except you'll enter it without a fuckin goody of yours..

Friday, 01 April 2011 at 22:01

No comments:

Post a Comment